Thursday, July 12, 2012

Transitioning to Become a Financial Planner

I am on a mission to go out and tell people this. Please comment on what you think!

The US is in a financial crisis and I am on a mission to help educate people. On a global scale,the US is 10 trillion in debt and the GDP is also about 10 trillion. This means, the nation is more than a year’ssalary in debt. On a smaller scale, theaverage person has about 10 thousand in credit card debt and less than 10 thousand in savings. The average retireehas less than 25 thousand in savings.

I am transitioning to become a financial planner. Over the past few months I have researched several companies trying to decide where to plant my flag and have finally chosen one. I have interviewed many people as well, learning about their experiences and this has only convinced me even more that my mission has value and now is the time to take action.

I am out here asking for help with my transition. But first, let me tell you why you should help me. How would you feel if you had a financial planner who had a PhD in harmonic analysis and graduated Summa Cum Laude from UC Berkeley? Would that be good? How would you feel if you had someone on your side to give you advice before you bought a home or rental property? Would that be good? Would you like someone on your side to give you the advantages as well as the disadvantages for various life insurance policies? How would you like all this help for free? If you can help me, I will give you my e-mail address, scottizu@gmail.com. I love talking to people about finances so I will do my best to answer the question for you and possibly do some research for you as well.

Can I count on you to help me with my transition? Okay, there are many ways that you can help me and we will get to that, but first, let’s see if I can help you. Do you have fifteen minutes to chat?

Do your thing…

Okay, now I want to go over the ways you can help me.

1. If you believe in my cause, visit www.izuservices.com and donate $1. I believe my mission has value but it helps to know others believe my mission has value.

2. Give me feedback. Send me an e-mail if you like something I say. Send me an e-mail if something I said was not accurate. I am constantly trying to learn more, learn better ways to do things and learn better ways to think about things. Send me an e-mail if you have questions about your personal finances. If there was something that you didn’t like, please let me know as well, so I can change it.

3. Help me raise some startup money for my business. Spend ten minutes to check if you can save some money on your auto insurance. I believe in the concept of “expanding the pie”. Perhaps you can save some money, I can get a referral bonus and we both win.

Call toll-free (877) 855-8111 or log on to www.PrimericaSecure.com to get started!
Call Center Hours of Operation

  • M-F 8am-Midnight ET
  • S 11am-11pm ET
  • Su 11am-10pm ET

Referral Information:
  • Representative's Last Name: Izu
  • Solution Number: 2MTFT

Additional Information for Auto Insurance Quotes
  • All drivers' Social Security Numbers
  • All Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs)
  • Drivers Licenses for each insured driver
  • Declarations page of your existing policy

Additional Information for Homeowner's Insurance Quotes
  • The year your home was built
  • Square footage of your home
  • Type of security devices in your home
  • Declarations page of your existing policy

4. Donate to SAGE. The UC Berkeley SAGE (Student Achievement Guided by Experience) is a self-funded experiential leadership program that provides education, professional development, mentoring and internships to UC Berkeley students who come from poverty and low income backgrounds. I serve on the Leadership Council for SAGE and help raise money for their cause. Visit sagescholars.berkeley.edu for more information.

5. Help me learn more. I am training with some people who I trust and have a similar mission. Let me get your phone number so we can set up an appointment to go over your financial goals at a later date. If you value what you learn maybe I can get some referrals as well.

This post is dedicated to a book which tells me my dreams are possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment